Sponsored by: Hansen-Onion-Martell Funeral Home and Northern Lights Clinic.
Formed in Germany by four Russians, all of whom shared a desire to prove that it is possible to play any style of music on the cello, Rastrelli Cello Quartet certainly appears to have accomplished their goal. From Baroque to Rock and all other styles in between, all of their repertoire consists of music not intended to be performed on the cello.
- Der Schwan (The Swan) – Camille Saint-Saens
- Syncopated Clock – Leroy Anderson
- West Side Story – Leonard Bernstein
- Andante Cantabile from “String Qrt. No. 1” – Peter I. Tschaikowsky
- Rhapsody Jimmy Forrest
- Take Five – Paul Desmond
- Chicago – John Kander
- Blue Rondo a la Turk – Dave Brubeck
- Vocalise – Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Scherzo from “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” – Felix Mendelssohn
- Suite No. 1, Op. 46, from “Peer Gynt” – Edvard Grieg